Welcome to Chatty Talk

Hi Everyone, Happy New Year. Welcome to 2021, 2020 was a year (as in really a year). A lot of things happened but thank God we are alive to witness another year. I am so grateful to God. Let me tell you a little about my 2020, so I started the year with my goals and plans already written out in a book ready to tick them as I accomplish every one of them but do you know the thing about plans (Yes I guess 😏). You are so wrong, we always plan but we forget God is the master planner. Let me not deviate, back to my 2020 story, I had every plan and goal written out. 


December 2019, I wrote a PSM 1 exam which I failed, (it's okay to fail) I decided to challenge myself to take it in January before the month ends so I read during the holidays, and guess what, I took the exam on January 31st, 2020 around 5 am in the office and I passed. I was so excited because I had ticked one goal off my list but I still had more to tick. The second goal I wanted to tick off my list so badly was getting a new job, I had series of rejection emails and interviews, the interviews went well but Sadly πŸ˜”, I never heard from any of them. It hit me hard especially one particular company but life goes on...I had other goals to tick so I moved on but kept applying for jobs. To cut the long story short, I met some goals and did not meet some but my life was still okay. So many lost their lives, jobs and so many more but I am grateful to God that I am still alive. 


Now it's 2021, what are my goals and plans? Sorry to burst your bubble, I haven't figured it out yet. You might be wondering why? This year, I want God to take the lead and I will follow. Don't get me wrong, I have some things in my head that I want to achieve and meet but I am going to take things slowly and follow God's lead. At first, I was wondering why I do not have any goal for this year but I am not bothered anymore (even though I am still bothered deep down). 


Happy New Year once again and chat with you soon because I have so much to talk about. 

Comments

  1. Utterly grateful for the year past, allowing God’s will be done is the plan . Lovely write up.... it’s really ok to not achieve all your goals but doesn’t mean we can push to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you will keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key is continual effort while we keep trusting God's lead.
    Good write, TinuπŸ’ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful to Gud for year 2020.
    After committing everything to God, we need to be determined too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surviving 2020 should actually be a big tick off one's list. Total submission to the will of God for 2021 sounds like a stellar plan. Well done, T.I. Quite brave writing about your shortcomings. Looking forward to reading more from you. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear.
      Thank you. Looking forward to sharing more.

      Delete
  6. Cool T. I, We can't always get what we want but we should never stop trying and never stop trusting God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good read TK... weldone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man proposes but God disposes, it's really okay not to achieve some goals even though as humans, we sometimes feel bad about it but surviving the unpredictable 2020 is a major thing we should be grateful for. Letting God lead is the surest way to avoid disappointments. Well done Tinuke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts