Grateful for Life

Hey Folks,

How are you all doing?  Trust your week went well. You know I said I wasn't feeling too well, it became worse from Monday.

I was really weak, I had catarrh, sore throat and my voice wasn't sounding well. I had used anti-malaria but I was still feeling the same way. By Thursday, I had to go to the hospital. I took some test and the result wasn't okay. The doctor said they were going to give me a drip for 2 days and injections for 3 days. I can't remember when last I took those. Anyway, I started my treatment. I had a very painful sore throat that I couldn't even swallow my saliva. The pain was terrible. I took lemon and honey drink, hot water, lozenges and so on... but the pain didn't go. I cried most times, I would wake up in the middle of the night and would be feeling pains in my throat. The pain was unbearable.

We really do not know the value of good health. I pray that God will heal as many that are ill. We really take good health for granted. I have learned to appreciate good health. I read this somewhere "We need to believe we are the apple of God's eyes. He holds our families in the palm of his hands. He will strengthen us and watch over us until we meet him face to face in the land where there is no sickness or pain". Being fully well and healthy isn't by our doing but God's doing.


"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:4




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts