DON'T FRET

 Hey Guys,

Trust your week went well. Mine was stressful. 

A thought crossed my mind, do you think we should have a name instead of the usual hello everyone? I would be expecting your answers in the comment section.

Today, I am going to be writing about "worries". Why do we always get ourselves so worked up about certain things? Why do we beat ourselves up when things aren't going our way? Why do we worry too much? A lot of questions right? Have you ever asked yourself why are you always fret about things, even for the future you can't control?

This week, I had a lot on my plate, deadlines were due and issues still had to be resolved. In the midst of all these, I still had my personal stuff to think about. I prayed about it, but I was still bothered. Suddenly, my mum came to meet me and was telling me about her encounter and in her words, she said "Adun, I have peace in me, something was telling me why am I worried? why am I bothering myself? I would do it, Don't worry yourself".

That something or that spirit that is always talking to us is the Holyspirit. Sometimes, we don't listen because we question it or we want to have it our own way. After it doesn't go as planned, we now tell ourselves, I wish I had listened or followed that voice. The Holyspirit can speak to us in various ways but we just need to listen.

Today, I just want to encourage you not to fret. Everything will be fine and work out well. I am leaving you with one of my favorite scriptures.


"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Comments

  1. My best verse, “peace that transcends all understanding” . In our busy day to day lives, we forget to submit completely to God even though we preach it. I’m also guilty of this , but I pray that I learn to put all my burdens in his shoulders . Thanks for reminding us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i think we are all guilty of it. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. These piece is a master piece cos d generation we r living in worry alot and from dere frustration arises b4 u know it depression n wat is d end of depression suicide. If only we beat our chest n tell ourselves all will b well n dere is someone up dere who watches our back Dat Sud b a big plus to us all. Tnk u for dis cos in christ I ve found peace ✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts