LITTLE FOXES

Hello Everyone,

How are you? How was your week and hope you are all keeping safe? 


I have always asked myself one question and that question is why do people tell lies?

When you ask people about their dislikes, most people mention lies but they also tell the same lies. I ask again why do people lie?

Personally, I hate lies and it pisses me off. In fact, I get furious. People tell lies for different reasons but do you know the people that tell the most lies? In case you don't know, I am going to tell you today.  You see those artisans (Electricians, Tailors, Plumbers, Carpenters e.t.c) are the master of lies. They can really piss you off and disappoint you.

Why are these artisans not honest, like just be honest and say the truth, there is really nothing the person can do if you say the truth than telling lies. All these tailors that would tell you they can sew the particular style you want, then come back later to say this was what you told them to sew, their reward is waiting for them. The other set of people are the electricians and plumbers. you see this category, they would add extra money to the things they want to buy (for example, if a wire is sold for 100 naira, they can tell you 300 or 400 naira).

The last set is the carpenter 🀦🏾‍♀️. These ones ehn, their excuses are - they have increased the price of wood and nails in the market or they don't sell that particular design again. That reminds me, I forgot one which is the mechanic. These ones are always on their way, if you call them they would tell you, they are almost there. lol

The point I am getting to is that we are children of God and these little so-called lies are foxes that can destroy our vines, apart from the fact that it displeases God, people tend to lose their trust in us, I am not perfect myself, we all are not. Even you reading I am sure you still tell those 'small lies' i still pray day-to-day for the holy spirit to aid me, but there has to be a conscious effort. I encourage you today as well as myself to ask the Holyspirit to help you when you find yourself in difficult situations where you think the only option is to lie, the word of God says he gives wisdom to those who ask and his kind of wisdom is definitely pure, so go ahead and ask him today and always to give you the right words to say instead of deviating from the truth.

God is Holy and he desires that we are holy as he is.

My chatty talk for today😊😊😁


"So stop telling lies. Let us tell our neighbors the truth, for we are all parts of the same body" Ephesians 4:25



Comments

  1. Awesome dear. You God bless you for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. What most people don't know is when you tell a lie, you'll mostly need another lie to cover the lie and the cycle goes on and on. I can't say I don't lie because honestly, I've found myself in situations where I had to lie πŸ˜€ but you see those artisans especially mechanics, it's like it's part of their Job description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece dear. Keep on inspiring us unto good works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts