MY 2 CENTS ABOUT THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS

 Hello guys,

Thanks for reading, sharing, and leaving comments on the previous post I really appreciate it. 

Trust your week went well. Mine was good. 

I had it in mind to tell you guys about something else but I felt impressed in my spirit to talk about the situation in Nigeria (Covid-19). Hope you guys are keeping safe? I am doing my best in keeping safe. I would like to know what's on your mind about the covid-19 second wave. 

Well, I would talk about a few things and would like to read a lot of comments about it. When I heard about covid-19, everyone was trying to keep safe and I would like to say the government put in a lot of effort when it all started. There were isolation centers, awareness, and so on... A lot of people were using their nose mask (face mask). Supermarkets, banks, and pharmacies ensured that not more than 15 or 20 people were allowed in, banks allowed 5 people. Everyone was being careful, social distancing was ensured, even public transportation reduced the number of people carried. Churches were not exempted too. 

Today, The case is different, People are nonchalant about it. On my way to the office this week, I was counting the number of people putting on a nose mask (face mask) and we were not even many. At this point, I have come to the conclusion that the government isn't putting in as much effort as they should when we had the first case of covid-19. The number of covid cases is increasing by the day and people are left to protect themselves. No isolation centers like before, people are receiving treatment in private hospitals and it's expensive. The second wave is worse and people are dying.

Are you still among those that believe there is no covid? Do you know anyone that has died from covid? I care about you guys, please mask up and carry hand sanitizers everywhere you go, if you see where you can wash your hands, please do.

I went to a supermarket near the house and they said No Mask, No Entry which is good but do you know the sad part of it, their staff were not using the mask and they expect people not to question their authority. 

I believe in God and I know it's only him that can protect us but protect yourself too. The same way when you have an exam you read and then you pray. or Do you pray and you don't read?

Finally, I am going to leave you with this, Protect yourself and your mental health, check on your friends, colleagues, brothers, and sisters they might be going through a lot that you do not know. Be Safe, Stay Safe, and Keep Safe.


"Wisdom is profitable to direct" Ecc 10:10

Comments

  1. 👌You said it all. Mask up people, the second wave is worst than the first one. Protect yourself and family. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What people fail to realize is that people can actually be infected with the virus and not show symptoms atall(a symptomatic) those are the risky people....apart from wearing a mask lets also build our immune system With the proper diet, fruits and vegetables to a point where even if the virus attacks our bodies can fight the virus. Stay safe. May God help us overcome these trying times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts