LOVING THE UNLOVED!!!

Hi folks,

What's popping? Trust your week went well. Mine went well. I was pretty excited and stressed this week. I just wanted to drop something short and precise.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. It's the day when people show their affection for another person or people by sending cards, gifts, flowers, or chocolates with messages of love.

Growing up, my mum usually bought us valentine's gift and we were always happy and excited. Now, I'm grown, I have learned that you don't need to show love to only the people you know or the people you love. You know the saying Love your neighbor as yourself.  Our neighbors aren't just the people that live around us. 

This season of love, I would want us to show love to not only the people we know or love. I want us to show love to our neighbors, and also the people who need it the most. Show love to the motherless babies and the needy, Also show love to your friends, colleagues, brothers, and sisters even your enemies (Luke 6:35). This is the season of love and we need to spread the love. 

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts