RIGHT TIMING

 Hi People,

Trust your week went well. Mine was pretty cool. 

Have you ever wanted something so badly that you prayed for it but at the end of the day, you never got it?

This happened to me at the beginning of last year, I sent several mails of job applications to companies I would love to work but none even replied 🤦🏾‍♀️. All of a sudden, I got a mail from one particular company and I was really excited about it. I did a telephone interview which I passed and moved on to the next stage which was an interview with the human resource personnel and guess what? I passed too. The HR called me the next day saying she wants to schedule me for an interview with a technical person. I had the interview and it went well. After some days or weeks, I reached out to the lady (HR) when I did not hear anything from them but I got no reply. I was looking forward to working for this particular company so I reached out to a former colleague that works there to help me find out what's going on. He said I passed the technical stage and it was just the last stage that's left but the person that was supposed to interview me is not in the country and the time zones are different. I was still hopeful, When I didn't hear anything for months, I decided to reach out to the technical guy that interviewed me and he told me he has handed it over to the human resource personnel. At this point, I was beginning to lose hope but I still kept applying for more jobs.

I eventually got a new job offer on my sister's birthday from a company that I thought wasn't going to give me the job. You might be wondering why I am saying all these but the truth is there are so many things we want so bad and we pray for them but we never get them. We never get them not because we don't deserve it, but maybe because we lost focus on what God wants for us. 

One thing I learned is, If something is yours, God will definitely make sure you have it. He has made everything beautiful in its time (Ecc 3:11). So instead of overworking yourself and beating yourself up for not getting that dream job or goal, Why don't you just take it to God in prayer and ask for his direction, not your own direction.

"God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him" 1 Peter 5:7

Comments

  1. Thanks for blessing us🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. He really cares and our expectations will never be cut short if our total trust is in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really touched me. God bless u dearie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts