Grateful for Life 2

 Hi People,


It's been a while, Sorry I didn't get to post last week but I will gist you guys about it later. Hope you guys are good. I am much better now, I am just a little stressed.  Do you know I actually go back to read my blog post and most times, it's talking to me?

After I recovered, My mum fell ill and hers lasted for 3 weeks plus. She did some tests, took medications, was given injections but she was still feeling the same way. In the early hours of Sunday morning (6am), we had to rush her to the hospital. She was given intravenous fluids and intramuscular injections then we came back home, she was feeling much better but the next day, everything went back to the way it was. She was still weak, she couldn't walk for too long, bitter taste bud e.t.c. I was so scared 😨 , I went back to read my post (https://tinukejones.blogspot.com/2021/04/grateful-for-life.html) and I felt a bit relieved. My mum doesn't usually fall ill so to see her like that was making me scared. 

Monday night, I couldn't sleep, I decided to pray for her health hoping she would get better. She was getting better but she was still weak, feeling dizzy, and couldn't walk for too long. It was like that for a while but one thing I am grateful to God for is the gift of life upon her life. 

Good Health is such an underrated asset. The moment you fall ill, you can't do all the bustling and activities you found easy when you were strong, you are confined to a bed. It truly makes you begin to appreciate the health that many of us toy with every day. When your health is threatened it makes you begin to appreciate good health. So why not begin to thank and appreciate God for good health from now on when you are still healthy (https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/good-health-is-underrated~NTQ1NTgz).


"I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well."  3 John 1:2


Comments

  1. I pray for speedy recovery for your mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.
    Mummy its time you are leaving that weak state in the name if Jesus, Amen. Your marrows are nourished and strength is upon your navel in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts